Summary Report: Sunwing Airlines
- Location : Toronto, Ontario
- Duration : 49  months
- Number of employees : 300 
- Union : Unifor
- Affiliation : Canadian Labour Congress
- Primary Occupation : Pilots
- Average annual wage adjustment : N/A
- Settled Date : May 29, 2016
- Effective Date : November 30, 2016
- Expiry Date : December 1, 2020
- Last Stage of Negotiation : Arbitration [Bargaining]
- Negotiation Duration : 5  months
- Jurisdiction : Federal
- Industry : Transportation
- Sector : Private
- Agreement Number : 14324-02
- This summary reflects information available at the time of ratification.
- Values between brackets represent information from the previous agreement.
No wage data was available at the time of ratification.
Hours of Work
Flight Crew Members will be guaranteed a minimum of 1,000 credit hours per year prorated daily for a partial year [unchanged].
9 paid days [unchanged].
2 weeks after 1 year; 3 after 4; 4 after 10 [unchanged].